METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS
- $250.00 nett (Wholesale discount to be negotiated when customer contacts The Cookery Book)
- ALL stock is firm sale
- Orders can be placed by email, online, by telephone (02 9967 8211) or by fax (02 9967 8578)
- Orders are sent via Australia Post free of charge if minimum is met
- Orders under the minimum of $250.00 net will incur a postage and handling charge of $8.95
- This postage
and handling charge does not apply to books that have been back-ordered
from a previous order. Any books that are out of stock when ordering
will automatically be backordered and delivered when they arrive
- 'Out of
Stock' situations occur due to high demand and/or reprinting by the
publisher. Books which are declared out of print will not be supplied.
- Express deliveries can also be arranged with charges to customer
received damaged or misprinted books must be reported within 24 hours.
We will advise course of action on a case by case basis
- Goods invoiced incorrectly must be reported within 24 hours
- When orders are placed with The Cookery Book we endeavour to process and deliver as soon as physically possible
- Circumstances beyond our control will be communicated as soon as possible to the customer
- Normal terms of payment are 'payment in full with order'
- Credit facilities may be arranged once a sales history is established
- All Credit Accounts must be paid in FULL 30 days EOM - as per date on statement
- Current accounts ONLY are supplied with stock. Deliveries will be discontinued and accounts suspended until full payment is made
- Methods of payment include: cash, cheque or direct deposit to The Cookery Book or Casey Distribution Pty Ltd
- Credit Card Payments for initial orders incur a 1% surcharge
Any enquiries please contact us today!